Four Key Problems:
1. Extreme weather has become more frequent and severe these days that calls for our endeavors to help impair carbon emissions. Transport is recognized as the single biggest polluter, particularly, light commercial vehicles (eLCV), the fastest growing fleet, is forecast to grow from about 1 billion today to more than 2.5 billion vehicles by 2050, that will lead to an almost 3-fold increase of energy use and CO2 emissions globally according to the latest UN Environment’s report. Governments all over the world are seeking ultimate alternatives to fossil fuel cars and energy. As key measures, some are installing low emission zones at city level with eLCV for city mobility, tourism, logistics and utility services. Some, like the UK, Norway, France, Germany and even India, are bringing in legislation to ban the sale of new non-electric vehicles as early as 2025.
2. With all leading automotive brands focus on the development of full-fledged electric passenger vehicles, eLCV is developing under the radar and still rarely on road, particularly, eTrucks, namely, the Japanese Mitsubishi e-Canter, the French Goupil G4 and the Deutsche Post’s StreetScooter Work only.
3. Meanwhile, the 4th Industrial Revolution, driven by breakthrough technologies like AI, IoT, 5G, etc., is here and now disrupting our lives and industries, like automotive, CASE or ACES mobility is fast developing.
4. Vision forward, when eLCV proliferate, a huge number of batteries retired from eLCV will impact hard on the environment.
The Single Solution:
To build a digital Smart Green City eLCV Ecosystem to provide the global eLCV market with a complete solution of technology and supply.
Key Innovation and Technology:
This Smart Green City eLCV Ecosystem is an innovative IoT big-data one-stop platform to be built with key technologies of information, GPS tracking, IoT, internet, electric vehicle control, battery energy monitoring and big data autonomation.
Based in Hong Kong*, backed by China’s leading industrial players and belted to the world with a one-stop platform helps you start up easily in the eLCV market, grow up fast with GPS tracking and IoT fleet management and sustain high growth into the RES market. (*Project being assessed by the Innovation and Technology Commission of Hong Kong Government)
So, if you are looking for investment opportunity and like to be on the gravy train, drop us a note today!
Urban logistics and IoT (Internet of things) are actively reshaping the global logistics landscape. The continuous economy rebound and the strong growth of online orders increase dramatically the number of packages and demand for more efficient deliveries. Urban logistics systems are fast developing with distribution centers relocated closer to urban areas...
While the largest source of greenhouse gas emissions is from burning fossil fuels for electricity, heat and transportation, vehicles account for 51% of the sources of CO2 emissions for a typical household according to the US Department of Energy; and light duty vehicles, 63% of all emissions from transportation according to the US Department of Transportation...
The renascence of the legendary HUMMER™, the HX™, a compact, agile, trail-ready vehicle with zero-emission electric powertrain that packs all the design aesthetics of HUMMER™, the HUMMER™ grille with round headlamps, an upright windshield profile of minimal overhangs, slant-back rear roof, exposed door hinges and fender flares, interior elements in chopped-circle motif, metallic trimmed driving wheel, helicopter theme seats, etc., creating the distinctive HUMMER™ look and riding feeling, imaginative, a VR battlefield, a science fiction flick or an off-road trail...
Stop Press - The renascence of the legendary HUMMER™
- 22Mar Smart Green City Electric Light Commercial Vehicles (eLCV) Ecosystem Samuel Wong 2020-03-22
- 13Jan Opportunities in Low-Carbon High Growth Industries along the Belt and Road Routes Samuel Wong 2018-01-13
- 03Jan Reshaping the Global Logistics Landscape Samuel Wong 2018-01-03
- 23Aug Compact Electric Pickup Truck Samuel Wong 2017-08-23
- 18Jun Ride the Gravy Train of L-category Vehicles Samuel Wong 2017-06-18