Executive Financial Adviser, icerLand
CEO, Charterwood Capital Limited
Possess professional accounting qualifications of HKICPA and FCCA and a Master of Science degree in internet computing and e-commerce. Also a member of Mensa Hong Kong.
An experienced and qualified professional with a successful career in accounting, finance, IPO, due diligence, auditing, taxation, investment, M&A, company restructuring and corporate reorganization work with nine years' experience in two global big-4 accounting firms, and 10 years', in listed manufacturing company as CFO and CEO.
Incorporated in 2008, Charterwood Capital Limited carries on the core business of financial and management consulting for listed and private companies with diverse services, including fund raising, due diligence, management consultation, financial management, company restructuring, asset management, communication and brand building, etc.
Charterwood Capital also manages an environmental energy fund investing in waste gas and energy projects.
Stop Press - The renascence of the legendary HUMMER™
- 12Jan Opportunities in Low-Carbon High Growth Industries along the Belt and Road Routes Samuel Wong 2018-01-12
- 03Jan Reshaping the Global Logistics Landscape Samuel Wong 2018-01-03
- 23Aug Compact Electric Pickup Truck Samuel Wong 2017-08-23
- 18Jun Ride the Gravy Train of L-category Vehicles Samuel Wong 2017-06-18
- 23Feb The Renascence of the Legendary HUMMER™, the HX™ Samuel Wong 2017-02-23