Executive Financial Adviser, icerLand
CEO, Charterwood Capital Co.
Possess professional accounting qualifications of HKICPA and FCCA and a Master of Science degree in internet computing and e-commerce. Also a member of Mensa Hong Kong.
An experienced and qualified professional with a successful career in accounting, finance, IPO, due diligence, auditing, taxation, investment, M&A, company restructuring and corporate reorganization work with nine years' experience in two global big-4 accounting firms, and 10 years', in listed manufacturing company as CFO and CEO.
Incorporated in 2008, Charterwood Capitals carries on the core business of financial and management consulting for listed and private companies with diverse services, including fund raising, due diligence, management consultation, financial management, company restructuring, asset management, communication and brand building, etc.
Charterwood Capitals also manages an environmental energy fund investing in waste gas and energy projects.
- 07Sep Visit iceHub - the marketplace of icerLand Kellie Choi 2021-09-07
- 28Aug It's time to well prepare for a business rebound in Q1 of 2022! Kellie Choi 2021-08-28
- 09Jun Pledge the sustainability of your business by a stake in electric vehicles Kellie Choi 2021-06-09
- 06Apr The days after COVID-19 attack... leading your business through the attending economic fallout Samuel Wong 2020-04-06
- 22Mar Smart Green City Electric Light Commercial Vehicles (eLCV) Ecosystem Samuel Wong 2020-03-22
- 13Jan Opportunities in Low-Carbon High Growth Industries along the Belt and Road Routes Samuel Wong 2018-01-13