Founder and Administrator, icerLand
CEO, Nikko International Group
Founder of Nikko International Group, well versed in the business of high technology consumer electronics, including product development and manufacturing, project and supply chain management of multi-media, IT, communication and green power electronics.
Nikko International Group was a front runner in satellite television technology during early 1990s, when, Nikko gave the lead to European consumer satellite television systems with its autofocus satellite tracking system. Since then, global television broadcasting technology has been revolutionized from analog to digital in 2000s, and from standard definition (SD) to 8K resolution now, during which, Nikko has acquired much business and market intelligence with a broad and deep business network, yet transformed to a professional business service provider to help startups and SMEs navigate difficult business landscapes and excel in the upturn.
- 07Sep Visit iceHub - the marketplace of icerLand Kellie Choi 2021-09-07
- 28Aug It's time to well prepare for a business rebound in Q1 of 2022! Kellie Choi 2021-08-28
- 09Jun Pledge the sustainability of your business by a stake in electric vehicles Kellie Choi 2021-06-09
- 06Apr The days after COVID-19 attack... leading your business through the attending economic fallout Samuel Wong 2020-04-06
- 22Mar Smart Green City Electric Light Commercial Vehicles (eLCV) Ecosystem Samuel Wong 2020-03-22
- 13Jan Opportunities in Low-Carbon High Growth Industries along the Belt and Road Routes Samuel Wong 2018-01-13