Founder and Administrator, icerLand
CEO, Nikko International Limited
Founder of Nikko International Limited, well versed in the business of high technology consumer electronics, including product development and manufacturing, project and supply chain management of multi-media, IT, communication and green power electronics.
Nikko International Limited was incorporated in 1993 and a front runner in satellite television technology during early 1990s, when, Nikko gave the lead to European consumer satellite television systems with its autofocus satellite tracking system. Since then, global television broadcasting technology has been revolutionized from analog to digital in 2000s, and from standard definition (SD) to 4K resolution now, during which, Nikko has acquired much business and market intelligence with a broad and deep business network, yet transformed to a professional business service provider to help startups and SMEs navigate difficult business landscapes and excel in the upturn.
- 09Jun Pledge the sustainability of your business by a stake in electric vehicles Kellie Choi 2021-06-09
- 06Apr The days after COVID-19 attack... leading your business through the attending economic fallout Samuel Wong 2020-04-06
- 22Mar Smart Green City Electric Light Commercial Vehicles (eLCV) Ecosystem Samuel Wong 2020-03-22
- 13Jan Opportunities in Low-Carbon High Growth Industries along the Belt and Road Routes Samuel Wong 2018-01-13
- 03Jan Reshaping the Global Logistics Landscape Samuel Wong 2018-01-03